Encircled with a sterling silver ring into a side groove, this very intricate Celtic spiral necklace features an piece of Irish cherry wood, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a piece of jewellery whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made harp.
The 3 branch spiral represents the triple goddess, three female figures, described as the maiden, the mother, and the crone, each of which symbolizes both a separate stage in the female life cycle (maiden: innocent and pure — mother: compassionate and nurturing — crone: experienced and wise)
The oldest symbol in Celtic culture, the spiral was also used to represent the sun and is, to this day a symbol honoring our connection with Nature.
This lovely Celtic spiral necklace is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world. This is a unique addition to anybody’s jewellery collection.
– Irish cherry wood, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– The carved piece is enclosed into a side groove with a sterling silver ring
– Pendant size: 55 mm long / 2.1 inches
– On a 16 Inches (40cm) or 18 Inches (45cm) sterling silver snake chain
Your necklace will arrive to you ready for gift giving via registered air mail, delivered upon signature.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.