Adorned with a lovely Celtic bead, this delicate trinity knot Celtic pendant features a piece of Irish Oak. Known as King of the forest for its strength and longevity, the oak was sacred to the ancient Celts and is considered one of the three primary magical woods.
Celtic knots date back to the 3rd to 4th century B.C. Drawn in one continuous line, suggesting a continuous movement of time, they represent infinity and eternal life. They symbolize faith, declare love & unity between people, and even protect against evil spirits. The iconic triquetra (or trinity knot) has a myriad of symbolic interpretations. Pagans cherish it as a representation of the forces of Nature, earth, fire and water. On a more spiritual level it is seen to symbolize life, death and rebirth. It was latterly adapted by Christians to represent the three elements of the holy Trinity.
This one of a kind trinity knot Celtic pendant is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world. This is a unique addition to anybody’s jewellery collection.
– Native Irish oak, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size: 30 mm / 1.2 Inches long
– On an adjustable beige waxed nylon cord
– Perfect 5th wood anniversary gift
This lovely pendant will arrive to you ready for gift giving via International Express air mail, with tracking.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.