This intricate Celtic wooden Triquetra necklace features a piece of Irish chestnut, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a necklace whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made harp. I will hand-carved this piece, for you or a loved one, in my studio on the West of Ireland.
Celtic knots date back to the 3rd to 4th century B.C. Drawn in one continuous line, suggesting a continuous movement of time, they represent infinity and eternal life. They symbolize faith, declare love & unity between people, and even protect against evil spirits. The iconic Triquetra (or trinity knot) has a myriad of symbolic interpretations. Pagans cherish it as a representation of the forces of Nature, earth, fire and water. On a more spiritual level it is seen to symbolize life, death and rebirth. It was latterly adapted by Christians to represent the three elements of the holy Trinity.
– Irish chestnut, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size: 30 mm x 28mm / 1.18 x 1.10nches
– On a beige waxed nylon adjustable cord
This lovely wooden Triquetra necklace will arrive to you ready for gift giving via International Express air mail, with tracking.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.
There are no reviews yet.