This delicate songbird key-ring features a piece of Irish oak. Known as King of the forest for its strength and longevity, the oak was sacred to the ancient Celts and is considered one of the three primary magical woods.
This hand-carved keyring is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world.
My two passions in life are music (I am a musician as well as an instrument maker) and nature. To me, there is nothing sweeter than the sound of bird singing. As you can imagine this is one of my most personal and treasured pieces.
– Irish oak, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Carving size: 30mm / 1.2″
– Keyring length: 90mm / 3.55″
– Perfect gift for him/ her
This very unique songbird key-ring will arrive to you ready for gift giving via registered air mail, delivered upon signature.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.