This very unique hand-carved Trinity knot wooden necklace will be made for you, or a loved one, in my studio on the West of Ireland.
Known as King of the forest for its strength and longevity, the Oak was sacred to the ancient Celts and is considered one of the three primary magical woods.
The iconic trinity knot (or triquetra) is the most common kind of Celtic knot and has a myriad of symbolic interpretations. With one continuous line interweaving around itself, it symbolizes the eternal spiritual life as well as unity and trinity of soul, heart, and mind. This Celtic symbol can be used to signify the unity of your family and endless family love.
Pagans cherish it as a representation of the forces of Nature, earth, fire and water and it was latterly adapted by Christians to represent the three elements of the holy Trinity.
This Trinity knot wooden necklace is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world. This is a unique addition to anybody’s jewellery collection.
– Irish oak, sanded to a smooth finish
– Beeswax & organic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size: 25 mm x 20 mm / 1″ x 0.8″
– With a quality cast and lead free pewter Trinity Celtic bail attached
– On a 16″/ 18″/ 20″ or 22″ black waxed nylon cord necklace
– Your necklace will come presented on a lovely gift card with the detail about the piece
– I use International Express air mail with a tracking (unless otherwise requested)
This unique Trinity knot wooden necklace will arrive to you ready for gift giving via International Express air mail, with tracking.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
I have a genuine love for my craft and take great pride in the creation of each individual piece. Even more so when it is a customized order. Please note that the grain and color of the wood may vary slightly from the pieces modeled in the photographs.