This beautiful and unique hand-carved Celtic Trinity knot rosewood pendant makes a beautiful 5 Year Anniversary gift, as wood is the traditional gift representing 5 years of marriage. I will make it for you, or a loved one, in my studio on the West of Ireland.
The iconic Trinity knot, also named Triquetra, is the most common kind of Celtic knot and has a myriad of symbolic interpretations. With one continuous line interweaving around itself, it symbolizes the eternal spiritual life as well as unity and trinity of soul, heart, and mind. This Celtic symbol can be used to signify the unity of your family and endless family love.
Pagans cherish it as a representation of the forces of Nature, earth, fire and water and it was latterly adapted by Christians to represent the three elements of the holy Trinity.
This Celtic Trinity knot pendant is also the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world. This is a unique addition to anybody’s jewellery collection.
– Rosewood, sanded to a smooth finish
– Organic oil and beeswax finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size : 30mm x 25mm / 1.25″ x 1″
– On 16″ (40cm), 18″ (45cm), 20″ (50cm) or 22″ (55 cm) brown nylon cord necklace
– With a quality cast and lead free pewter Trinity Celtic bail attached
– Your necklace will come presented on a lovely gift card
– I use International Express air mail with a tracking (unless otherwise requested)
I have a genuine love for my craft and take great pride in the creation of each individual piece. Even more so when it is a customized order. Please note that the grain and color of the wood may vary slightly from the pieces modeled in the photographs.
Thank you for visiting Fretmajic.