Adorned with a lovely Celtic silver bail, this unique trinity Celtic heart pendant features a piece of rosewood, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a necklace whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made guitar. Also, part of rosewood’s attractiveness is its durability and ability to stand the test of time and of course the beauty of its grain and color.
Celtic knots date back to the 3rd to 4th century B.C. They were used to symbolize faith, declare love & unity between people, and even to protect against evil spirits. They were also seen to represent infinity and eternal life.
This beautiful hand-carved Trinity Celtic heart pendant, symbolic of eternal love, will be made for you, or a loved one, in my studio on the West of Ireland. It is truly a unique addition to anybody’s jewellery collection.
– Rosewood, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size 38mm x 26mm / 1.5″ x 1″
– On 16″ (40cm) or 18″ (45cm) or 20″ (50cm) Brown waxed nylon cord necklace
– With a quality cast and lead free pewter Trinity Celtic bail attached
– Your pendant will come presented on a lovely gift card
This unique trinity Celtic heart pendant will arrive to you ready for gift giving via International Express air mail, with tracking.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.