Adorned with a lovely Celtic Spiral silver bead, this intricate Celtic eternity knot necklace features a piece of mahogany, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a necklace whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made guitar. Also, part of mahogany’s attractiveness is its durability and ability to stand the test of time and of course the beauty of its grain and color.
Celtic knots date back to the 3rd to 4th century B.C. Drawn in one continuous line, suggesting a continuous movement of time, they represent infinity and eternal life. They symbolize faith, declare love & unity between people, and even protect against evil spirits.
This Celtic eternity knot necklace is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world. This is a unique addition to anybody’s jewellery collection.
– Mahogany, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic beeswax and oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size 35mm x 28mm / 1.38″ x 1.1″
– On an adjustable beige waxed nylon cord necklace with a silver Celtic spiral bead
This lovely Celtic eternity knot necklace will arrive to you ready for gift giving via International Express air mail, with tracking.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.
There are no reviews yet.