Encircled with a sterling silver ring into a side groove and adorned with an inlay of abalone shell, this intricate Celtic eternity necklace features a piece of wild cherry wood, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a piece of jewellery whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made harp.
Celtic knots date back to the 3rd to 4th century B.C. Drawn in one continuous line, suggesting a continuous movement of time, they represent infinity and eternal life. They symbolize faith, declare love & unity between people, and even protect against evil spirits.
This Celtic eternity necklace is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world. It also makes a beautiful 5 Year Anniversary gift, as wood is the traditional gift representing 5 years of marriage.
– Native Irish cherry wood inlaid with abalone shell, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– On 18″ (45cm) or 16″ (40cm) sterling silver snake chain
– Pendant size: 55mm long / 2.16 Inches
Your necklace will arrive to you ready for gift giving via International Express air mail, with tracking.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.