Adorned with Sterling silver inlays, these finely carved tree of life earrings feature pieces of mahogany, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a pair of earrings whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made guitar. Also, part of mahogany’s attractiveness is its durability and ability to stand the test of time and of course the beauty of its grain and color.
In Celtic mythology trees were perceived as a connection to the spirit world. Indeed, our ancestors held the belief that some trees were a portal between the material world and the underworld. They served as messengers between the two realms and conferred blessings on those who passed between them. The “Tree Lady” is my own, personal interpretation of the universal Tree of Life. It symbolizes the unique life force that each of us possess and serves as a metaphor for Mother Nature.
Light and elegant these tree of life earrings are suitable for both everyday wear and for that special occasion! They are the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world.
– Mahogany, inlaid with sterling silver & sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Wood size : 25mm / 1 Inch
– Earring length: 30 mm / 1.2″ from the bottom of the hooks
– Sterling silver ear wires
Your pair of earrings will arrive to you ready for gift giving via International Express air mail, with tracking.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.