This unique Spiral of life Celtic necklace is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world.
Encircled into a side groove with a sterling silver ring, this delicately carved Celtic necklace features a piece of holly wood. There are many myths and legends associated with the holly tree. Considered one of the most sacred trees by the druids in Ireland, the evergreen holly was the ruler of the dark winter months, while the oak was the ruler of the lighter summer months. Holly was seen as having powerful magical properties.
The 3 branch spiral represents the triple goddess, three female figures, described as the maiden, the mother, and the crone, each of which symbolizes both a separate stage in the female life cycle (maiden: innocent and pure — mother: compassionate and nurturing — crone: experienced and wise)
The oldest symbol in Celtic culture, the spiral was also used to represent the sun and is, to this day a symbol honoring our connection with Nature.
– Native Irish holly wood, sanded to a smooth finish
– organic oil & beeswax finished with non-toxic oil to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size: 30 mm long / 1.18 ” long
– On a brown waxed nylon necklace, 16″ (40cm), 18″ (45cm) or 20″ (50cm)
This one of a kind spiral of Life Celtic necklace will arrive to you ready for gift giving via International Express air mail, with tracking.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.