This intricate Celtic harp necklace features an off-cut of Irish cherry wood, recycled from the harps constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a necklace whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made musical instrument.
The Celtic harp (also called Irish, Gaelic harp or Clarsach) has been the emblem of Ireland since medieval times. Wandering minstrels used to travel the country playing the harp, keeping Ireland’s legends alive.
This necklace is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world.
– Native Irish cherry wood, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size: 40mm long / 1.57 Inches long
– On an adjustable beige waxed nylon necklace, with a beautiful blue handmade ceramic bead
This unique Celtic harp necklace will arrive to you ready for gift giving via registered air mail, delivered upon signature.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.