Adorned with sterling silver inlays and a pretty Celtic bail, this intricate Celtic eternity necklace features a piece of walnut, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a necklace whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made harp. Also, part of walnut’s attractiveness is its durability and ability to stand the test of time and of course the beauty of its grain and color.
To the ancient Celts, Walnut was considered a sacred tree that held many healing properties. Associated with living in the present and what we now call mindfulness, it also activates wisdom and clarity.
Celtic knots date back to the 3rd to 4th century B.C. Drawn in one continuous line, suggesting a continuous movement of time, they represent infinity and eternal life. They symbolize faith, declare love & unity between people, and even protect against evil spirits.
One of a kind, this lovely Celtic eternity necklace is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world. This is a unique addition to anybody’s jewellery collection.
– Walnut & sterling silver inlays, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size: 45mm / 1 3/4 Inches long
– On 18″ (45 cm) silver plated snake chain, also available in 16″ (40cm ) and 22″ (55cm)
– With a quality cast and lead free pewter Trinity Celtic bail attached
Your necklace will arrive to you ready for gift giving via registered air mail, delivered upon signature.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.