Adorned with sterling silver inlays and a dainty Celtic bail, this intricate Celtic eternity knot pendant features a piece of walnut, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a necklace whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made guitar. Also, part of walnut’s attractiveness is its durability and ability to stand the test of time and of course the beauty of its grain and color.
The ancient Irish were spiritual people who lived in harmony with nature. They saw magic and enchantment all around them and especially in trees.
To them, Walnut was considered a sacred tree that held many healing properties. Associated with living in the present and what we now call mindfulness, it is said to activate wisdom and clarity.
Celtic knots date back to the 3rd to 4th century B.C. Drawn in one continuous line, suggesting a continuous movement of time, they represent infinity and eternal life. They symbolize faith, declare love & unity between people, and even protect against evil spirits.
This design is also called the Celtic Shield. It is an ancient Celtic symbol of protection, it was placed near ill people or on battle shields for warding off the evil spirits or any other danger.
– Walnut & sterling silver inlays, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size: 45mm / 1 3/4 Inches long
– On 18″ (45 cm) silver plated snake chain, also available in 16″ (40cm ) and 22″ (55cm)
– With a quality cast and lead free pewter Trinity Celtic bail attached
This unique Celtic eternity knot pendant will arrive to you ready for gift giving via International Express air mail, with tracking.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.