This beautiful and unique hand-carved Celtic love knot necklace will be made for you, or a loved one, in my studio on the West of Ireland.
To the ancient Celts, Cherry was considered a sacred tree renowned for its many curative properties. Used for intuition, focus and stability it can help us in the realization of our goals and dreams.
Celtic knots date back to the 3rd to 4th century B.C. They were used to symbolize faith, declare love & unity between people, and even to protect against evil spirits. They were also seen to represent infinity and eternal life.
This necklace makes a beautiful 5 Year Anniversary gift, as wood is the traditional gift representing 5 years of marriage.
– Irish cherry wood, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size : 30mm x 25mm / 1.2 x 1 Inches
– Pendant comes on a beige waxed nylon adjustable cord necklace
– With a small purple ceramic bead
– Your necklace will come presented on a lovely gift card
This unique hand-carved Celtic love knot necklace will arrive to you ready for gift giving via International Express air mail, with tracking.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.