This hand-carved Triskelion Celtic necklace features a piece of rosewood, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a necklace whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made guitar. Also, part of rosewood’s attractiveness is its durability and ability to stand the test of time and of course the beauty of its grain and color.
Found inscribed on megalithic tombs in Ireland, the Triskelion (also named Triskele or Celtic Spiral) is the emblem of Ireland’s ancient culture. The motif consisting of three interlocked spirals is considered magical and is said to symbolize the forces of Nature (earth, fire and water). The symbol is also used to illustrate motion: personal growth, evolution, progress, and spiritual expansion.
This rosewood Triskelion Celtic necklace is the perfect gift for men with Irish heritage or for anyone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world.
It also makes a beautiful 5 Year Anniversary gift, as wood is the traditional gift representing 5 years of marriage.
– Rosewood, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil and beeswax finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size : 30mm / 1.2 Inches
– Necklace on brown waxed cotton adjustable cord
– Metal free, allergy free necklace
– A perfect gift for a man you love
– Your necklace will come presented on a lovely gift card
– I use International Express air mail with a tracking (unless otherwise requested)
I have a genuine love for my craft and take great pride in the creation of each individual piece. Even more so when it is a customized order. Please note that the grain and color of the wood may vary slightly from the pieces modeled in the photographs.
Thank you for visiting Fretmajic.