Encircled with a Sterling silver ring into a side groove, this elegant Song bird necklace features a piece of Bocote Rosewood, recycled from guitars constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a piece of jewellery whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made guitar. Also, part of rosewood’s attractiveness is its durability and ability to stand the test of time and of course the beauty of its grain and color.
My two passions in life are music (I am a musician as well as an instrument maker) and nature. To me, there is nothing sweeter than the sound of bird singing. As you can imagine this is one of my most personal and treasured pieces.
– Bocote rosewood, sanded to a smooth finish
– Organic oil & beeswax finish to seal the wood and enhance its natural color
– Pendant size: 32mm long / 1.26 Inches
– On 16″ (40cm), 18″ (45cm) or 22″ (55cm) silver plated snake chain
This unique song bird necklace will arrive to you ready for gift giving via International Express air mail, with tracking.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.