Adorned with a lovely Trinity silver bail, this small Celtic love knot necklace features a piece of rosewood, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a necklace whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made guitar. Also, part of rosewood’s attractiveness is its durability and ability to stand the test of time and of course the beauty of its grain and color.
Celtic knots date back to the 3rd to 4th century B.C. They were used to symbolize faith, declare love & unity between people, and even to protect against evil spirits. They were also seen to represent infinity and eternal life, its endless intertwining curves symbolizing eternal love.
This unique Celtic love knot necklace makes a beautiful 5 Year Anniversary gift, as wood is the traditional gift representing 5 years of marriage.
– Rosewood, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size 25mm x 17 mm / 1″ x 0.66″
– On 16″ (40 cm), 18″ (45 cm) or 20″ (50 cm) brown waxed nylon necklace with lobster clasp
– With a quality cast and lead free pewter Trinity Celtic bail attached
Your necklace will arrive to you ready for gift giving via registered air mail, delivered upon signature.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.