Adorned with a lovely Celtic silver bail, this detailed Celtic triquetra necklace features a piece of rosewood, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a necklace whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made guitar. Also, part of rosewood’s attractiveness is its durability and ability to stand the test of time and of course the beauty of its grain and color.
Celtic knots date back to the 3rd to 4th century B.C. Drawn in one continuous line, suggesting a continuous movement of time, they represent infinity and eternal life. They symbolize faith, declare love & unity between people, and even protect against evil spirits. The iconic triquetra (or trinity knot) has a myriad of symbolic interpretations. Pagans cherish it as a representation of the forces of Nature, earth, fire and water. On a more spiritual level it is seen to symbolize life, death and rebirth. It was latterly adapted by Christians to represent the three elements of the holy Trinity.
This Celtic triquetra necklace is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world. This is a unique addition to anybody’s jewellery collection.
– Rosewood, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size 37mm x 30mm / 1 1/2″ x 1.2″
– On 16″ (40cm) 18″ (45cm) or 20″ (50cm) waxed brown nylon cord necklace with lobster clasp
– With a quality cast and lead free pewter Trinity Celtic bail attached
Your necklace will arrive to you ready for gift giving via International Express air mail, with tracking.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.