Encircled into a side groove with a sterling silver ring , this unique Celtic triskele pendant features an off-cut of pink ivory wood, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a necklace whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made guitar. Also, part of pink ivory wood’s attractiveness is its durability and ability to stand the test of time and of course the beauty of its grain and color.
Found inscribed on megalithic tombs in Ireland, the triskele (also named triskelion or triple spiral) is the emblem of Ireland’s ancient culture. The motif consisting of three interlocking spirals is considered sacred and is said to symbolize the elemental forces of Nature (earth, fire and water). The symbol is also used to illustrate motion: personal growth, evolution, progress, and spiritual expansion.
This unique Celtic triskele pendant is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world.
– Pink ivory wood, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size: 30 mm / 1.2 Inches long
– On 16″ (40 cm) or 18″ (45 cm) or 22″ (55 cm) Silver plated snake chain
Your necklace will arrive to you ready for gift giving via International Express air mail, with tracking.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.