Encircled with a sterling silver ring into a side groove and adorned with abalone shell & silver inlays (Blue moon & star), this lovely detailed cutout Cat necklace features a piece of walnut, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a necklace whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made guitar. Also, part of walnut’s attractiveness is its durability and ability to stand the test of time and of course the beauty of its grain and color.
We have two loving cats at home and I have first made a very similar necklace as a birthday gift for my daughter when she was about 10 years old. This hand-carved sitting cat silhouette necklace is a little tribute for all cat lovers out there! This is a unique addition to anybody’s jewellery collection.
– Walnut, sanded to a smooth finish
– Beeswax & organic oil to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Inlaid with abalone shell & sterling silver
– Pendant size: 30mm long / 1.2 Inches
– On 16″ (40cm) sterling silver snake chain, available on 18″ (45cm)
This lovely cat necklace will arrive to you ready for gift giving via International Express air mail, with tracking.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.