Encircled into a side groove with a Sterling silver ring, these elaborate triple spiral earrings feature a piece of rosewood, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a piece of jewellery whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made guitar. Also, part of rosewood’s attractiveness is its durability and ability to stand the test of time and of course the beauty of its grain and color.
Found inscribed on megalithic tombs in Ireland, the triple spiral (also named triskelion or triskele) is the emblem of Ireland’s ancient culture. The motif consisting of three interlocked spirals is considered magical and is said to symbolize the forces of Nature (earth, fire and water). The symbol is also used to illustrate motion: personal growth, evolution, progress, and spiritual expansion.
Light and elegant these triple spiral earrings are suitable for both everyday wear and for that special occasion! They are the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world.
– Rosewood, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Sterling silver ear wires
– Earring length: 30 mm / 1.1 Inches from the bottom of the hooks
– Perfect 5th wood anniversary gift
Your earrings will arrive to you ready for gift giving via registered air mail, delivered upon signature.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.