This intricate Celtic Triquetra pendant features a piece of chestnut, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a necklace whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made harp.
Celtic knots date back to the 3rd to 4th century B.C. They were used to symbolize faith, declare love & unity between people, and even to protect against evil spirits. They were also seen to represent infinity and eternal life.
The iconic Triquetra (or trinity knot) has a myriad of symbolic interpretations. Pagans cherish it as a representation of the forces of Nature, earth, fire and water. On a more spiritual level it is seen to symbolize life, death and rebirth. It was latterly adapted by Christians to represent the three elements of the holy Trinity.
This unique Celtic Triquetra pendant is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world.
– Irish chestnut, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size 30mm x 25mm / 1.2″ x 1″
– On a adjustable beige waxed cotton cord necklace
This lovely pendant will arrive to you ready for gift giving via International Express air mail, with tracking.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.