Encircled with a sterling silver ring into a side groove, this intricate Celtic triple spiral necklace features a piece of Irish elm. Considered one of the sacred trees in the Celtic world, elm has often been associated with Mother and Earth Goddesses. In rural Ireland the elm tree was said to possess magical properties and was considered to be the home of the fairies.
Found inscribed on megalithic tombs in Ireland, the triple spiral (also named triskele or triskelion) is the emblem of Ireland’s ancient culture. The motif consisting of three interlocking spirals is considered sacred and is said to symbolize the elemental forces of Nature (earth, fire and water). The symbol is also used to illustrate motion: personal growth, evolution, progress, and spiritual expansion.
This Celtic triple spiral necklace is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world.
– Irish elm, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size: 35mm / 1.38 Inches long
– On 16″ (40cm), 18″ (45cm) or 22″ (55 cm) Beige waxed cotton cord necklace
Your necklace will arrive to you ready for gift giving via International Express air mail, with tracking.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.