Encircled into a side groove with a sterling silver ring and adorned with abalone shell & silver inlays, this delicately carved Celtic tree pendant features a piece of rosewood, recycled from guitars constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a piece of jewellery whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made guitar. Also, part of rosewood’s attractiveness is its durability and ability to stand the test of time and of course the beauty of its grain and color.
In Celtic mythology trees were perceived as a connection to the spirit world. Indeed, our ancestors held the belief that some trees were a portal between the material world and the underworld. They served as messengers between the two realms and conferred blessings on those who passed between them.
This beautiful Celtic tree pendant is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world. This is a unique addition to anybody’s jewellery collection.
– Rosewood inlaid with mother of pearl & sterling silver, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– The carved piece is enclosed into a side groove with a sterling silver ring
– Pendant size : 45 mm / 1.77″ long
– On 16″ (40 cm), 18″ (45 cm) or 22″ (55 cm) brown waxed nylon necklace
Your lovely pendant will arrive to you ready for gift giving via registered air mail, delivered upon signature.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.