This beautiful and unique hand-carved Celtic Love knot necklace will be made for you, or a loved one, in my studio on the West of Ireland. It features a piece of mahogany, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a piece of jewellery whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made guitar! Also, part of mahogany’s attractiveness is its durability and ability to stand the test of time and of course the beauty of its grain and color.
Celtic knots date back to the 3rd to 4th century B.C. They were used to symbolize faith, declare love & unity between people, and even to protect against evil spirits. They were also seen to represent infinity and eternal life.
This one-of-a-kind Celtic love knot necklace is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world. This is a unique addition to anybody’s jewellery collection.
It aslo makes a beautiful 5 Year Anniversary gift, as wood is the traditional gift representing 5 years of marriage.
– Mahogany, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size : 30mm x 25mm / 1.2 x 1 Inches
– Pendant comes on a beige waxed nylon adjustable cord necklace
– With a delicate Celtic silver bead
This lovely Celtic love knot necklace will arrive to you ready for gift giving via International Express air mail, with tracking.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.