Hand-carved in Irish chestnut, this dainty Celtic love knot necklace and earrings set is recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a jewelry set whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made harp.
Celtic knots date back to the 3rd to 4th century B.C. They were used to symbolize faith, declare love & unity between people, and even to protect against evil spirits. They were also seen to represent infinity and eternal life, their endless intertwining curves symbolizing eternal love. Lovers used to exchange these knots just as couples exchange rings these days.
This unique Celtic love knot necklace makes a beautiful 5 Year Anniversary gift, as wood is the traditional gift representing 5 years of marriage.
– Irish chestnut, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size: 30mm / 1.25″
– Earrings size: 20 mm / 0.75″
– With Sterling silver ear hooks
– On a 16″ (40cm) or 18″ (45 cm) or 20″ (50cm) long beige waxed nylon cord necklace
– Silver plated Celtic bail attached
This unique hand-carved jewellery set will arrive to you ready for gift giving via International Express air mail, with tracking.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.