This beautiful and unique hand-carved Celtic eternity knot rosewood pendant makes a beautiful 5 Year Anniversary gift, as wood is the traditional gift representing 5 years of marriage. I will make it for you, or a loved one, in my studio on the West of Ireland.
Celtic knots date back to the 3rd to 4th century B.C. They were used to symbolize faith, declare love & unity between people, and even to protect against evil spirits. They were also seen to represent infinity and eternal life.
This Celtic eternity knot pendant is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world. This is a unique addition to anybody’s jewellery collection.
– Rosewood, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil and beeswax finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size : 30mm / 1.2 Inches long
– Necklace comes on a black waxed cotton adjustable cord
– With a small Celtic silver bead
– Perfect 5th Anniversary gift for him
– Your necklace will come presented on a lovely gift card
– I use International Express air mail with a tracking (unless otherwise requested)
I have a genuine love for my craft and take great pride in the creation of each individual piece. Even more so when it is a customized order. Please note that the grain and color of the wood may vary slightly from the pieces modeled in the photographs.
Thank you for choosing Fretmajic.