Adorned with a lovely moss green Raku ceramic bead, this beautiful and unique hand-carved Triquetra necklace will be made for you, or a loved one, in my studio on the West of Ireland. It features a piece of wild Irish cherry wood, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a necklace whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made harp.
To the ancient Celts, cherry was considered a sacred tree renowned for its many curative properties. Used for intuition, focus and stability, cherry wood can help us in the realization of our goals and dreams.
Celtic knots date back to the 3rd to 4th century B.C. They were used to symbolize faith, declare love & unity between people, and even to protect against evil spirits. They were also seen to represent infinity and eternal life.
This Celtic Triquetra necklace is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world. This is a unique addition to anybody’s jewellery collection.
– Wild Irish Cherry wood, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic beeswax and oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size: 40 mm / 1.5 Inches long
– On a brown waxed cotton adjustable cord with a handmade moss green Raku ceramic bead
This lovely handmade Triquetra necklace will arrive to you ready for gift giving via International Express air mail, with tracking.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.
There are no reviews yet.