Adorned with a delicate Celtic silver bail, this small celtic love charm features an off-cut of bubinga rosewood, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a necklace whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made guitar. Also, part of rosewood’s attractiveness is its durability and ability to stand the test of time and of course the beauty of its grain and color.
Celtic knots date back to the 3rd to 4th century B.C. They symbolize faith, declare love & unity between people, and even protect against evil spirits. They were also seen to represent infinity and eternal life, their endless intertwining curves symbolizing eternal love.
This Celtic love charm is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world. This is a unique addition to anybody’s jewellery collection.
– Bubinga Rosewood, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size : 25 mm / 1″ long
– On 16″ (40cm) or 18″ (45cm) Silver plated snake chain
– With a quality cast and lead free pewter Trinity Celtic bail attached
Your necklace will arrive to you ready for gift giving via registered air mail, delivered upon signature.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.