This superb wooden Celtic brooch features a piece of Mahogany, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a necklace whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made guitar. Also, part of mahogany’s attractiveness is its durability and ability to stand the test of time and of course the beauty of its grain and color.
Celtic knots date back to the 3rd to 4th century B.C. Drawn in one continuous line, suggesting a continuous movement of time, they were used to symbolize faith, declare love & unity between people, and even to protect against evil spirits. They were also seen to represent infinity and eternal life.
This Celtic brooch is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world.
– Mahogany sanded to a smooth finish
– Mother of pearl inlay
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Carving size 31 mm / 1.25″
– Pin size 60 mm/ 2.25″
– Perfect gift for men or women alike
– Your brooch will come presented on a lovely gift card
This lovely wooden Celtic brooch will arrive to you ready for gift giving via International Express air mail, with tracking.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.