This beautiful and unique carved Celtic owl pendant features a piece of Chestnut, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a piece of jewellery whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made harp!
The Owl in Celtic lore is a guide to and through the Underworld, a creature of keen sight in darkness, and a silent and swift hunter. It is said that it can help unmask those who would deceive you or take advantage of you.
This Owl necklace is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world.
– Irish Chestnut, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size : 38 x 15mm / 1.5 x 0.6 Inches
– With a quality cast and lead free Celtic bail attached
– Necklace comes on 16″ (40cm), 18″ (45cm) or 20″ (50cm) long beige waxed nylon necklace
This lovely Celtic Owl pendant will arrive to you ready for gift giving via International Express air mail, with tracking.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.