Adorned with a delicate Trinity silver bail, this unique Celtic love charm necklace features a piece of Irish yew wood.
Considered one of the sacred trees in the Celtic world, the yew has long been associated with immortality & longevity. As a consequence, warriors and poets alike were often called after it. Indeed, Eoghan remains one of the more popular Irish names in modern Ireland. The Druids chose yew from which to make their wands, or staffs, and cherished it as having powerful magical properties.
Celtic knots date back to the 3rd to 4th century B.C. They symbolize faith, declare love & unity between people, and even protect against evil spirits. They were also seen to represent infinity and eternal life, their endless intertwining curves symbolizing eternal love.
This unique Celtic love charm necklace is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world.
– Irish yew wood, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size : 30 mm / 1.2″ long
– On 16″ (40cm) or 18″ (45cm) silver plated snake chain
– With a quality cast and lead free pewter Trinity Celtic bail attached
– Perfect wood anniversary/ wedding gift
Your necklace will arrive to you ready for gift giving via registered air mail, delivered upon signature.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.