This intricate hand carved Celtic knot necklace features a piece of Irish oak. Known as King of the forest for its strength and longevity, the oak was sacred to the ancient Celts and is considered one of the three primary magical woods.
Celtic knots date back to the 3rd to 4th century B.C. Drawn in one continuous line, suggesting a continuous movement of time, they represent infinity and eternal life. They symbolize faith, declare love & unity between people, and even protect against evil spirits.
This unique hand carved Celtic knot necklace is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world.
– Native Irish oak, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size : 35mm / 1.38″ long
– Carved piece comes on a brown waxed cotton adjustable cord
– A perfect gift for a man you love
Your necklace will arrive to you ready for gift giving via registered air mail, delivered upon signature.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.