These finely hand-carved song bird earrings feature a piece of pink ivory wood, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a pair of earrings whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made guitar. Also, part of pink ivory wood’s attractiveness is its durability and ability to stand the test of time and of course the beauty of its grain and color.
Light and elegant these earrings are suitable for both everyday wear and for that special occasion! They are the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world.
– Pink ivory wood, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Wood size: 21mm x 18mm / 0.82″ x 0.70″
– Sterling silver ear wires
My two passions in life are music (I am a musician as well as an instrument maker) and nature. To me, there is nothing sweeter than the sound of bird singing. As you can imagine this is one of my most personal and treasured pieces.
These lovely hand-carved song bird earrings will arrive to you ready for gift giving via registered air mail, delivered upon signature.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.