Encircled with a sterling silver ring into a side groove and adorned with mother of pearl & silver inlays, this detailed & delicate yoga cat necklace features a piece of bocote rosewood, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a necklace whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made guitar. Also, part of rosewood’s attractiveness is its durability and ability to stand the test of time and of course the beauty of its grain and color.
We have two lovely cats at home and this hand-carved stretchy yoga cat necklace is a little tribute for all cat lovers out there! This is a unique addition to anybody’s jewellery collection.
– Rosewood, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– With inlays of mother of pearl & sterling silver
– The carved piece is enclosed into a side groove with a sterling silver ring
– Pendant size: 35mm / 1.38 Inches long
– On 16″ ( 40cm), 18″ (45cm) or 22″ (55 cm) silver plated snake chain
Your necklace will arrive to you ready for gift giving via International Express air mail, with tracking.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.