These delicately carved trinity knot earrings feature a piece of pink ivory wood, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a pair of earrings whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made guitar. Also, part of pink ivory wood’s attractiveness is its durability and ability to stand the test of time and of course the beauty of its grain and color.
Celtic knots date back to the 3rd to 4th century B.C. Drawn in one continuous line, suggesting a continuous movement of time, they represent infinity and eternal life. They symbolize faith, declare love & unity between people, and even protect against evil spirits.
Light and elegant these trinity knot earrings are suitable for both everyday wear and for that special occasion! They are the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world.
– Pink ivory wood, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Earring length: 25 mm / 1 inch from the bottom of the hooks
– Sterling silver ear wires
Your lovely earrings will arrive to you ready for gift giving via registered air mail, delivered upon signature.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.