These elaborate Celtic triple spiral earrings feature a piece of Irish oak. Known as King of the forest for its strength and longevity, the oak was sacred to the ancient Celts and is considered one of the three primary magical woods.
Found inscribed on megalithic tombs in Ireland, the triple spiral (also named triskele or triskelion) is the emblem of Ireland’s ancient culture. The motif consisting of three interlocking spirals is considered sacred and is said to symbolize the elemental forces of Nature (earth, fire and water). The symbol is also used to illustrate motion: personal growth, evolution, progress, and spiritual expansion.
Light and elegant, these oak Celtic triple spiral earrings are suitable for both everyday wear and for that special occasion! They are the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world. This is a unique addition to anybody’s jewellery collection.
– Irish oak, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Sterling silver ear wires
– Earring length: 28 mm / 1.1 Inches from the bottom of the hooks
Your earrings will arrive to you ready for gift giving via International Express air mail, with tracking.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.