This finely carved Celtic tree keyring features a piece of Irish oak. Known as King of the forest for its strength and longevity, the oak was sacred to the ancient Celts and is considered one of the three primary magical woods.
In Celtic mythology trees were perceived as a connection to the spirit world. Indeed, our ancestors held the belief that some trees were a portal between the material world and the underworld. They served as messengers between the two realms and conferred blessings on those who passed between them. The “Tree Lady” is my own, personal interpretation of the Celtic Tree of Life. It symbolizes the unique life force that each of us possess and serves as a metaphor for Mother Nature.
This unique Celtic tree keyring is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world.
– Irish oak, sanded to a smooth finish, with a silver inlay
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Carving size: 30mm / 1.2″
– Keyring length: 90mm / 3.55″
This lovely keyring will arrive to you ready for gift giving via registered air mail, delivered upon signature.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.