Encircled into a side groove with a sterling silver ring and adorned with a silver inlay, this delicately hand-carved cat charm necklace features an off-cut of yew wood, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. We have two loving cats at home and this sitting cat silhouette necklace is a little gift for all cat lovers out there.
Considered one of the sacred trees in the Celtic world, the yew has long been associated with immortality & longevity. As a consequence, warriors and poets alike were often called after it. The Druids chose yew from which to make their wands, or staffs, and cherished it as having powerful magical properties.
– Irish yew wood with a sterling silver inlay
– Sanded to a smooth finish and oiled with non-toxic oil to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size: 30mm long / 1.2 Inches
– On 16″ (40cm) waxed brown nylon necklace, available on 18″ (45cm) & 20″ (50cm)
This lovely cat charm necklace will arrive to you ready for gift giving via registered air mail, delivered upon signature.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.