These delicately carved wooden dragonfly earrings feature pieces of teak, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a pair of earrings whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made guitar or harp.
Light and elegant these earrings are suitable for both everyday wear and for that special occasion! They are the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world.
The dragonfly carries the wisdom of transformation and adaptability in life. As spirit animal, the dragonfly is connected to the symbolism of change and light. When the dragonfly shows up in your life, it may remind you to bring a bit more lightness and joy into your day.
– Teak, sanded to a smooth finish
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Earring length 25mm / 1 Inch from the bottom of the hook
– Sterling silver ear wires
Your unique wooden dragonfly earrings will arrive to you ready for gift giving via registered air mail, delivered upon signature.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.