Encircled into a side groove with a sterling silver ring and adorned with abalone shell & silver inlays, this ornate tree of life pendant features a piece of boxwood, recycled from musical instruments constructed by a local luthier. As a musician myself, I take enormous satisfaction in creating a necklace whose inherent wood has previously featured in a beautiful hand-made flute.
This beautiful carved tree of life pendant is the perfect gift for anyone with Irish heritage or for someone who resonates with the Celtic myths and traditions of the natural world.
In Celtic mythology trees were perceived as a connection to the spirit world. Indeed, our ancestors held the belief that some trees were a portal between the material world and the underworld. They served as messengers between the two realms and conferred blessings on those who passed between them.
– Boxwood with abalone shell & sterling silver inlays
– Sanded to a smooth finish
– The carved piece is enclosed into a side groove with a sterling silver ring
– Non-toxic oil finish to seal the wood & enhance its natural color
– Pendant size: 32 mm long / 1.25″ long
– On 16″ (40 cm), 18″ (45 cm) or 22″ (55 cm) silver plated snake chain
Your necklace will arrive to you ready for gift giving via registered air mail, delivered upon signature.
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering.
Please, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or requests.
* Note that exact size and shade of wood may vary from the photos on this website as each piece is unique and made by hand.